Yacht Club Pin
This St. Andrew's Yacht Club Pin belonged to Bill Howlett '45, before he so generously donated it to the archives. Bill was a member of the yacht club from 1944 - 1945. Around the rim of this gold pin reads, "St. Andrews Yacht Club." On the inside is a white flag with a cross on the flag.