St. Andrew's Class Ring 1945
This class ring belonged to Bill Howlett '45. Bill generously donated his class ring to the archives in the fall of 2009. This gold ring is inlaid with black onyx and encrusted with the St. Andrew's seal. The ring is engraved on the inside with Bill's initials, W.C.H.. On either side of the ring is his class year, 19 on the left and 45 on the right.