Wrestling Tray Part II
The silver tray pictured here is the flip side of the silver tray that was given to Bill Cameron by the 1947 - 1948 wrestling team. According to a letter written by Henry Herndon '48 in March 2010 to St. Andrew's Athletic Director Mike Hyde, this tray was given to him by "Bull" Cameron shortly before Bull's death in 1971. The tray reads as follows: "To Hank Herndon, Captain of the Team, From "W.H.C.", (Won 5, Tied 1, Lost 1)." To see more about the tray and the rivalry with George School, click on the Related Items links below.