Photo: "Detail of the Dining Hall Mural"
This photograph shows the detail of the Dining Hall Mural painted by N. C. Wyeth. This is the right side of the Mural and shows the Trustees and Headmaster planning the school, against a background of the English cathedrals, representing the Anglican Church tradition. Left to right: Allan J. Henry, Walter J. Laird, Hon. Richard s. Rodney, Rev. Walden Pell II, John O. Platt, A. Felix du Pont, J. Thompson Brown, Rt. Rev. Philip Cook, Henry Belin du Pont, Caleb S. Layton. This detail is used for the cover of the booklet, St. Andrew's School: The First Decade, 1930-1940.