Your Query:
Collection: Buildings, Media Type: Photos

Photos(64)

Boat House

2006
Photo
This photo of the Kip duPont Boat House was taken in 2006.

Third-Floor Studios

2004
Photo
This photo of the third-floor art studios as they appeared under construction in early 2004.

Amos Hall 2004

2004
Photo
The rear facade of Amos Hall underwent a significant transformation in 2004.

Garth Restoration

2004
Photo
In 2004 the McKinstry Garth was refurbished. The stone arches were capped, flagstones of courtyard were refurbished and the underlying drainage structures were repaired.

Engelhard Hall

2004
Photo
This photo of the performance hall (now known as Engelhard Hall) in the O'Brien Arts Center as it appeared under construction in early 2004. The Arts Center officially opened in the fall of 2004.

Terrace View

2004
Photo
This photo of the O'Brien Arts Center under construction in early 2004, shows the view from the terrace of the arts building.

Art Gallery

2004
Photo
This is a photo of the Warner Gallery in the O'Brien Arts Center while under construction in early 2004. In February 2004, the gallery (as it appears in this photo) was used as the location for the annual Evening of Stewardship dinner.

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 17

1956
Photo
The seventeenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew' School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 20

1956
Photo
The twentieth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on the photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 21

1956
Photo
The twenty-first in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on the photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 22

1956
Photo
The twenty-second in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on the photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 23

1956
Photo
The twenty-third in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 16

1955
Photo
The sixteenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 2

1955
Photo
The second of a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photograph reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl ...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 3

1955
Photo
The third in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl ...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 4

1955
Photo
The fourth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl ...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 6

1955
Photo
The sixth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl ...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 7

1955
Photo
The seventh in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl ...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 8

1955
Photo
The eighth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl ...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 9

1955
Photo
The ninth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl ...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 1

1955
Photo
The first of a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photograph reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 5

1955
Photo
The fifth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photograph reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 10

1955
Photo
The tenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl Thompson Associate - William E...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 11

1955
Photo
The eleventh in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 12

1955
Photo
The twelfth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 13

1955
Photo
The thirteenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl. Thompson Associate - William E...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 14

1955
Photo
The fourteenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl...

Addition to Founders Hall, photo 15

1955
Photo
The fifteenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Locker Room 1937

1937
Photo
This photo of the locker room located in the William H. Cameron Gymnasium is as it was captured in 1937.