St. Andrew's School The First Decade 1930-1940
This publication describes the first decade of the School. Many photographs are included in this booklet including the first officers, founder and Vice-President, A. Felix duPont, President Right Reverend Philip Cook and Secretary and Treasurer, Allan Henry. Photos of the ground-breaking and construction of the School, the first faculty and the first sixth form. Staff at work photos. Many candid photos of student activities and sports, dances, graduation and finally on the back cover the mural that was painted by N.C. Wyeth and presented to the School in 1938 by Mrs. Irenee duPont.