Photo: Addition to Founders Hall, photo 17 - 1956
The seventeenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew' School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl. Thompson Associate - William E. Grancell Builder - Turner Construction co. Contract #32081 View No. 17 Date: 1-16-56.