Your Query:
Collection: Dedications, Media Type: Photos

Photos(18)

Batting Practice

2005
Photo
Bob Colburn taking batting practice on the day St. Andrew's dedicated the baseball field in honor of his many decades of coaching.

The First Pitch

2005
Photo
Throwing out the first pitch from Colburn Field is a member of one of Bob Colburn's first baseball teams, Larry Court '62. Colburn Field was dedicated on May 7, 2005...

National Anthem

2005
Photo
Singing the national anthem for the first time at Colburn Field are members of the senior class, Lindsay Brownlee '05, Morgan Jacobs '05, Katie Lillard '05 and Cora Currier '05.

Bob and Dottie

2005
Photo
Bob and Dottie Colburn at the dedication of Colburn Field.

Dwight Sipprelle

2005
Photo
Alum and former baseball player, Dwight Sipprelle '76, speaks on behalf of former alums, ball players and former teammates at the dedication of the Robert M. Colburn Field.

Kip duPont Boat House Dedication

1989
Photo
Family, friends, faculty, students and trustees gathered on May 5, 1989 to dedicate the Kip duPont Boat House, given in his name. Kip was an avid supporter of the School's crew program...

Members of Kip duPont's family at boat house dedication

1989
Photo
Members of Kip duPont's family gather with School officials to dedicate the Kip duPont Boat House on May 5, 1989. From L-R: Kip's mother, Allaire; daughter-in-law, Heather; daughter, Lairsey; daughter, Ginny; wife, Caroline...

Dedication of School

1930
Photo
This photo was taken on October 11, 1930 at the dedication of St. Andrew's School. Appearing in this photo are founder A. Felix duPont, Bishop Philip Cook and Mrs. Irenee duPont.

Notables at Church School Dedication

1930
Photo
This photo, taken from a local newspaper article, can be found in Edith Pell's first scrapbook. Photo was taken during the Dedication of St. Andrew's School. Appearing in this photo are: left to right, front row: Mr. and Mrs. A...